"Even B List needs a beard" clue

http://www.laineygossip.com/Mario_Lopez_in_A_Chorus_Line_on_Broadway.aspx

No Rhythm > Over-Rhythm


Am not evolved enough to understand the apparent loin-inflammation that has been resulting from Mario Lopez’s Broadway debut in A Chorus Line. So he can dance. But does he have to flame dance?

This is ignorant, I know. And I wish I could be like Sarah Jessica Parker. I wish I could see a dandy up on stage and go ahead and marry it. But I am a small person. And if given the choice, I’d prefer my man with no rhythm than an over abundance of it.

I’d rather my man in the corner, knowing his rhythmic limitations, happy to nurse a beer and bop his head, happy to watch me bop my head with my girls, happy to chill off the dance floor waiting for me to finish.

I reckon Jim Sturgess is this kind of man. A man I’d like to walk with in slow motion out of a club, with his arm draped around me and his hand dangling off my shoulder, lanky and long in skinny jeans and a leather jacket with his hair in his eyes, not knowing the first thing about razzle dazzle on the stage but everything about razzle dazzle in the bedroom.

Yum.

Monday, April 14, 2008 at 2:11 PM

http://www.laineygossip.com/Kylie_Minogue_announces_6_date_North_American_tour.aspx


My main gay Darren has been working hard, travelling from one coast to another for several months. As such, we haven’t been drunk together nearly enough all year. Darren misses me. He missed me so much yesterday he actually watched part of the hockey game and texted me from home, not knowing what he was looking at but wanting to feel close to me. I was touched. So here are two gifts in return for my ‘mo.

First a piece of cheese. Or a pair of cheese nipples depending how you look at it. Mario Lopez last night leaving Katsuya. Gross. Not Katsuya. Mario Lopez. Like really, really disgusting. I will never understand women who swoon at this beefcake business. It’s repels me. I actually feel queasy.

Darren however is all over it.

He’ll also be all over this:

Kylie Minogue announced her first North American tour today. Six cities – and Toronto is one of them! Thanksgiving weekend! Click here for more information. Book the flight, sister!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Even B List needs a beard

Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus
top